Friday, February 7, 2014

Pain Free Secret for After Waxing

A few years ago, I started waxing my eyebrows at home and I haven't been back to a salon since. It's way cheaper and easy once you get the hang of it. But, no matter if I'm waxing at home or in a salon, I hate that terrible burn and pain that comes after waxing!
 
One day, I discovered the cure. I had just waxed my eyebrows. They were bright red and felt like they were going to burst into flames any second. I noticed I had a bottle of aloe vera gel with lidocaine under the bathroom counter. I remember when I was younger my grandmother would use an aloe plant anytime she burned herself in the kitchen. Aloe vera gel is also great for sun burns. Lidocaine is used to numb skin. PERFECT combo for painful waxed areas! A great idea was born.
 
I swear by aloe vera gel with lidocaine! Just take a small amount and rub it into the burned area. It will tingle, but relief is almost instant. My skin doesn't hurt anymore and all of the redness from waxing is gone by the next day!
 
Even better, you can pick up a big bottle at most stores for under $5. It lasts practically forever!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment