Monday, September 16, 2013

How to Wear Combat Boots


I bought my first two pairs of combat boots this weekend. I have been wanting a pair for over a year now and this weekend I couldn't pass up the boots I found.
 
Now...how to wear them? Combat boots are surprisingly versatile.

This fall, my favorite outfit will be jeans, a sweater or cardigan, infinity scarf and my new combat boots. I like the look of tall socks peeking out from the top of boots. It also helps keep your jeans tucked neatly inside.


I love a pop of olive green in an outfit. This outfit styles black boots with gray skinnies, an olive green jacket and a white screen print t-shirt.


Combat boots can go with a super girly outfit. Layer a ruffle shirt with a leopard print caridgan over a black skirt. Add beautiful maroon combat boots!

Combat boots are also an option for warmer weather. A sun dress pairs nicely with a denim jacket and combat boots!



 Here are more awesome combat boots. I love the jade green ones.


Don't be scared to try a pair of combat boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment