Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Pink Truffle Review & Swatches



I'm in love!

Pink Truffle is my favorite shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter. It's perfect for the office or anywhere you'd like to wear it.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter is described as "Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth. Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%. Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine."

It's is not very pink, however. It has a brown tint, but it is very wearable.


I love how great it looks on my lips. It doesn't dry my lips out, look caked on, bleed or settle into the fine lines. It goes on very smooth and stays nicely. It makes my lips look & feel great.
 


It's not something I would normally pick up. I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone after seeing the shade on pinterest. (Yay, pinterest! My hero.)

This is my favorite shade, by far!
 

*Not compensated for this blog. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment