Thursday, September 26, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Red Velvet Review and Swatches


Red Velvet makes me think of something rich and decadent - like the cake!

This color is a rich red, but not overpowering. The color is medium to rich depending on how thick you put it on. There is no shimmer or glitter, but there is a slight shine.

 


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter is described as "Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth. Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%. Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine."

Red Velvet is a much hyped shade. I can see why. This is an easy red for most skin tones to wear. It even looks good on my pale skin.

 
 


I honestly love each Lip Butter that I've tried. You never let me down, Revlon!

*Not compensated for this blog. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment