Monday, October 28, 2013

EOS Blueberry Acai Lip Balm Review

Don't you just love comfort foods? I love blueberry muffins. You know what EOS Blueberry Acai reminds me of? A blueberry muffin in egg form.

Blueberry Acai smells just like a blueberry muffin and tastes so good. I was pleasantly surprised.

I previously reviewed the Strawberry Sorbet, and it seems like Blueberry Acai is slightly different in it's moisturizing ability. I would say Blueberry Acai is a step up, A+. I thought the formula would be the same, but I could swear that Blueberry Acai is actually more hydrating and goes on smoother.

 I also love the packaging. It's unique and fun and I don't lose it like I lose my other lip balms.

This is my favorite EOS lip balm to date!

 
EOS - or Evolution of Smooth - claims "95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free, packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, to keep your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth."

No comments:

Post a Comment