Thursday, October 10, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Orange Attitude Review & Swatches

 

Orange Attitude packs a lot of pigment for a little "lip gel".

Color Whisper by Maybelline is described as "Pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel.
No heavy waxes or oils. Soft, sexy gel-color."

My lips need moisture and Color Whisper does offer that. It's not chalky.


 


Orange Attitude might seem like a shade that is hard to wear. It is very orange, not coral. It lives up to its name!



I like to downplay mine by adding a clear, nude or pink colored gloss over top of it. I think it's easier to wear this way, but it still makes a statement.


I think orange is gorgeous on dark skin tones, but I am very fair. This is probably my least favorite shade I've tried, to be honest. I don't think it looks good on me without lipgloss.

 


*Not compensated for this blog. Opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment