Friday, October 18, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper

It's pretty obvious from my previous blog posts that I'm in love with Maybelline Color Whisper lip color. It's one of my top favorite lipstick lines.

It's a gel color that is lightweight and it doesn't dry out your lips. I like that Color Whisper doesn't feel waxy or sticky. It also doesn't feel oily like some lip balms do. It feels great by itself, but you can also add a lip gloss for shine! The colors are usually matte and not very shimmery.

The colors are pigmented, but it depends on how heavily you apply them. Some days I use a light hand at applying and sometimes I want a bolder look. Maybelline Color Whisper delivers both.

The price is incredible. You can buy a tube for less than six dollars.

There are a ton of shades to chose from! I think most can be toned down for work, but there are a few that are great for a night out.

Reviews and Swatches:
Lust for Blush
Orange Attitude
Pin Up Peach

I actually have a larger collection of shades. I just need to find time to review all of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment