Monday, October 21, 2013

Great Find: Pink & Brown Moccasins


 
I'm in love with moccasins this year! I've always loved them, ever since I was a little girl. I remember my grandmother having a pair and I remember loving the boots and slip ons.

Moccasins are so comfortable! You can wear them as house shoes or regular shoes... I'm guilty of both. They keep your feet warm and they're adorable, so why not?

I found a great pair today that I couldn't pass up. These brown and pink moccasins are so cute.



They have other varieties and it was really hard for me to chose. I'll probably also purchase the tan & blue ones and the sparkly leopard print pair.

They are fur lined with leopard print! They also form to your feet and didn't hurt certain spots on my heels or toes like some flats do.

I wear an 8 or 8 1/2, but I bought the size medium (7/8) and they're a perfect fit.

They are also inexpensive. I love a good buy!


For outfit ideas on how to wear moccasins, visit my blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment