Thursday, October 3, 2013

Moccasins - Outfit Ideas

I ruined my favorite pair of moccasins. My son's cub scout den took an impromptu hike through the woods and I happened to be wearing my beloved moccasins. It was muddy and the grass was high. Needless to say, the moccasins didn't survive - *tear*. I guess that's a good excuse to go shopping for a new pair though.

I've always had an immense love of moccasins. They're sooo warm and cozy! Now you can find them in so many colors and styles.
 
Clockwise: Blue/gray UGG moccasins: here | Brown Minnetonka moccasins: here | Purple Kate Spade amethyst moccasins: here | Black thunderbird moccasins: here | Black Sam Edelman moccasins: here | Tan SO moccasins: here | Orange Minnetonka moccasins: here | Beige Minnetonka moccasins: here
 
OUTFIT INSPIRATION:
Beige moccasins go with almost anything, like these boyfriend jeans, olive green shirt and beige jacket. Pair with statement jewelry and you have a classy, cozy outfit.

 
Black leggings, oversized sweater and a scarf go great with a pair of comfy moccasins. I love these Minnetonka moccasins with a beaded Thunderbird design.


These SO moccasins are fur-lined and will keep your feet warm! Pair with dark wash bootcut denim, lace top, dusty pink cardigan and scarf with cute, tear drop earrings.
 
 
Colored moccasins are awesome too. Acid wash skinnies, bejeweled collar tank top and oversized white sweater look great with a pop of color.
 
 
Where do you wear your moccasins?! (Hopefully not on hikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment