Sunday, October 13, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Super Natural Review & Swatches



My first love will always be lip glosses. No matter what lipstick I venture out to try, I always come back to my first love.

When I saw Super Natural Revlon lip gloss, I HAD to try it. It looked like the perfect shade.

It's a brown/pink color but can be classified as a nude. It's sooo pretty. Super natural? Yup, I believe it! It surely has supernatural qualities.

1. Beautiful color!
2. Appropriate for work
3. Glossy shine
4. NOT sticky!
5. Goes on smooth
6. No chunks of glitter
7. Medium to full coverage that looks natural (or supernatural, hah)

My pros list could go on and on and I can't think of any cons.


This was my first experience with this brand of lip gloss. Revlon describes Super Lustrous Lip Gloss as "Moisturizing Shine. Non-sticky Feel. A silky gloss that boosts hydration and plumps lips with moisture for a colorful glamorous shine."

I definitely recommend this shade. It's perfection.



 
 
*Not compensated for this blog. Opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good nude gloss that isn't too sheer! I had one I loved by Maybelline years ago but never found a suitable alternative when it was discontinued =( Will have to try this one out, thanks for posting!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! This is definitely a great gloss to try and isn't too sheer.

      Delete