Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie Review & Swatches


I am so happy I bought this shade! Berry Smoothie is a Revlon Lip Butter that is a great color to wear to work. It goes with practically anything. Berry Smoothie is an easy shade to wear!

 


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter is described as "Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth. Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%. Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine."

I love lip butter. I'm from the South, so could I hate anything with associated with the word "butter"? Nope. I love that this color is rich and hydrating! No dried out or peeling lips here.

The color is not bubblegum pink. It's a darker, mauve pink. I love how appropriate for work this is. It gives you a boost of color without looking overdone.

Berry Smoothie would make a great addition to your lip color collection.

 




*Not compensated for this blog. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment