Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What I Wore Today 10/22/13


Gap sweater dress | Gap footless sweater tights: here | Vince Camuto Holden booties: here | Chloe bow earrings: here

Today I wore a red and black striped sweater dress with ribbed footless tights and black booties.

It's a cold, rainy day. I usually wear booties on rainy days and they hold up well.

Lately, I've decided to try out footless tights when I wear boots. I like to wear tights in the fall and winter, but I hate putting them on! Something about the process drives me crazy. Footless tights seem to be working for me. They give off the same appearance but aren't so bad getting in and out of.

I have a thing for sweater dresses and this one really caught my eye. It's also polished enough to wear to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment