Saturday, October 19, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Who Wore It Red-er Review and Swatches

 
I really wanted to try a red shade, so I picked Who Wore It Red-er. It's a shade of Maybelline Color Whisper. It has a blue tint, so I thought it should be easy to wear. A blue tint also is supposed to make your teeth appear whiter!
 
 
Color Whisper by Maybelline is described as "Pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel.
No heavy waxes or oils. Soft, sexy gel-color."
 
Who Wore It Red-er does live up to my expectations. It has sheer to medium coverage, but if you apply it thick, it has very rich coverage.

 
This red even is great for pale skin girls like me! I found it easy to wear.


 
This red is easy to wear and is moisturizing. I like that it doesn't dry out my lips and it provides a bright, bold color. I recommend Who Wore It Red-er if you're on the search for that perfect shade of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment